NASDAQ marginally higher
The US stocks are opening mixed/little changed. Looking at the major indices, the Dow is modestly lower. The S&P is trading above and below unchanged. The NASDAQ is marginally higher.
A snapshot of the market currently shows:
- Dow -47.4 points or -0.14% at 34,749
- NASDAQ index up 35 points or 0.24% at 14,667
- S&P up 2.43 points or 0.05% at 4360.84
In other markets as stock trading gets underway shows:
- Spot gold down $4.15 or -0.23% at $1799. The price has been trading above and below the $1800 level in the near-term.
- Spot silver is trading down $0.14 or -0.59% $25.06
- WTI crude oil futures are trading at $70.43 that is up 0.17% on the day
Invest in yourself. See our forex education hub.